Monday, August 19, 2013

Scottsdale Artist School




How can one person get this old and not know what they don't even know?  Well it has happened to me and I sure didn't plan it this way.  To help me catch up just a little, I have the privilege of enrolling for a week long event at the Scottsdale Artis School with five nationally renowned artist instructors to guide me.  This school's name has been spewing out of my artist friend's mouth for several years now and I finally am going to have the chance to learn what it is all about.  Don't ask me how I am making this happen or even how I am going to pay for this.  For now, I am enrolled, the deposit is in and I will be attending early next year.  Look out world,  I am heading out west, paint and pencils in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment